httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r417238 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.xml modules/proxy/mod_proxy_balancer.c
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:17:51 GMT
rpluem@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rpluem
> Date: Mon Jun 26 09:59:38 2006
> New Revision: 417238
>
> +    apr_table_setn(r->subprocess_env,
> +                   "BALANCER_WORKER_ROUTE", (*worker)->s->route);
> +

The worker->s-route is param that can be later tranformed to
the route depending if this is a s->route or s->redirect.
Later I'll add s->standby, so in any case only one
route is ever present and that one you set later
as BALANCER_SESSION_ROUTE.

So, IMO this env var is either duplicate in case the actual
route was chosen or wrong in case of domain clustering.

Regards,
Mladen.