httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: mod_mbox: incorrect parsing of MIME part-names
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:11:20 GMT
Gareth McCaughan wrote:
  > Speaking of mod_mbox problems, the dev@ archives at apache.org
> (which are managed by mod_mbox) seem to be some way behind the
> times. Gmane shows 20 messages already in June, whereas the official
> archives have only 8. Perhaps it's just that the archives are
> only updated daily; if not, something may be amiss. I expect this
> is the wrong place to report the problem (if it *is* a problem),
> though...

When everything is working correctly, the mod_mbox archives should be
about 1 hour behind.

Currently, it might be more, since the server hosting the mail archives,
ajax, has an rsync that can take longer than an hour to complete... so,
it might be up to several hours behind, but it should never be more than
that.

-Paul