httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: httpd-win.conf broken on trunk
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:59:58 GMT
Garrett Rooney wrote:

> One thing that seems odd, it looks like Makefile.win is still copying
> docs/conf/httpd-win.conf to conf/httpd.conf.default, isn't the goal of
> the previous changes to get a massaged version of httpd-std.conf.in
> there?

future tense, yes.  These were just glaring things I tripped over and
streamlining the extras copy that were already committed.

I think the one issue with using httpd-std.conf.in is the list of modules
to load; netware has an awk script which accomplishes this - perhaps we
piggyback on the same script?

Bill