httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "kavita" <>
Subject Is there any patch or module for apache server to support diffserv?
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:40:22 GMT
        I am working on providing quality of service for internet.
Is there any way to diffrentiate between two url so that i can give
diffrent QOS for those? my idea is to set diffrent DS code points for each

     Is there any patch or module available for apache server which allows
to set DS code points?

     If not availble i want to write a module for that. so can you please
give ideas to how to begin writing a module?

   Thank you

believed to be clean.

View raw message