httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r416165 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/filters/mod_deflate.c
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:08:47 GMT
On Thursday 22 June 2006 00:38, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> Is this correct? In fact you ignore flush buckets now.

Yes, this ignores flush buckets - which is better than choking on them.
I'm not aware of this being a problem worth worrying about unduly,
but feel free to correct me.

>	 Shouldn't you add
> the flush bucket to ctx->proc_bb, pass it up the chain, clean ctx->proc_bb
> afterwards and break if the result is not ok?

In principle, yes.  Except for the break.  But  needs delving deeper
into libz than I feel able to do right now, to figure out if there's going
to be an issue of orphaned data.

I believe the real life flush bucket causing the error report is coming
before the compressed data.

--
Nick Kew