httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Lazic <al-httpd...@none.at>
Subject Re: debug apache
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:29:00 GMT
On Mon 19.06.2006 07:07, Jeff Trawick wrote:

>If httpd *developers* are interested, we should decide what type of
>processing is acceptable/required first and worry about whether it can
>be fitted into apr second. As I recall from the last discussion of this
>perhaps 15 months ago, most all of the interest was from web admin
>lurkers, and there was insufficient developer interest anyway.

Ok from your point of view *all* admins *must* be a little *developer*
to be able to dig into the httpd/apr-source if a wished config don't
work as assumed, no help from poduct to help to find the error :-(

Well i'am very unhappy about this conclusion but well it's an market
leader worthily.

>From me i take that in the near future there will not be a help to find
config errors without truss/strace or other generic tools.

Regards

Alex