httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lai Yiu Fai <ccyf...@ust.hk>
Subject Re: writing 2.x module thaty makes SSL connection
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:31:33 GMT
Thanks but looks difficult to me after reading the code.  mod_include is
quite complicated and writing in filter that I don't familiar.

Is it so simple to fire off a subrequest with current request_rec r like
below:

 rr = ap_sub_req_lookup_uri("https://some-server/some-doc.xml", r, NULL);
 if (rr->status == HTTP_OK && ap_run_sub_req(rr) == OK) {
    /* ... read response ... */
 }

Does this pass automatically to mod_proxy_http to handle the request? How
can I read the response back?  Sorry it sounds novice question but I can't
find similar code for reference.

Regards,
-Fai