httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Zobel <jzo...@heute-morgen.de>
Subject Re: There should be a filter spec
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:38:38 GMT
Am Donnerstag, den 01.06.2006, 16:36 +0200 schrieb Plüm, Rüdiger, VF
EITO:
> As far as I remember there had been also a discussion on who "owns" a brigade.
> So who has to call / should not call apr_brigade_destroy / apr_brigade_cleanup
> in the filter chain. I think rules for this would be also useful.

Maybe I can start such a spec by finding such discussions and writing
down the conclusions. Questions on correct filter behaviour can then be
discussed on the list and put into the this document if resolved.

Do the people here have a way to decide about what to put into such a
document?

Sincerely,
Joachim