httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: Possible new cache architecture
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 09:36:47 GMT

Sorry, but I guess that I do not understand this completely. So instead
of passing f->next to store_body and make it call ap_pass_brigade with
the "small" brigade and f->next you propose to create a callback function
of type apr_brigade_flush inside of mod_cache and pass the pointer to this
function and f->next to store_body, such that it can call this function
with the "small" brigade and f->next as the ctx parameter of apr_brigade_flush?
This function of course calls ap_pass_brigade then.

> provider could remain filter-agnostic then.  No idea about your other
> issues, sorry.

I will keep on thinking on this. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Rüdiger