httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.3.35 status: Was: Re: Dealing with Regressions
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 20:08:14 GMT
There are several bug reports due to the updated Include
code (eg: 39490, 39513 and 39516). Looks like we got bitten
by what we usually get bitten by: last minute updates :(

My plan is that we release 1.3.36 very soon to address this.
I'd prefer a fix that (1) doesn't replicate lots of code
and (2) causes no more regressions, but if that takes
too much time, I will simply release 1.3.36 with the reverse
applied.

I will see what I can come up with.

In any case, this is notice that I will be RM for 1.3.36