httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <>
Subject Re: test/zb.c
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 15:22:49 GMT

On May 8, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> On 5/8/06, Sander Temme <> wrote:
>> Found on
>> Does an archive of that apache-core mailing list mentioned above
>> exist?
> Yes, it does.  The first few years of archives of the httpd pmc
> mailing list are actually the archives of the old apache-core list.
> It's not public, but you're a member, so you should be able to read
> it.

OK, found the exchange with Adam Twiss. At the time, Ralf got
chastised for posting the exchange to a private list (which action
was itself deemed correct) but then referring to that mail in a
public commit message. I don't want to post that particular message
on this forum for exactly the same reason.

Do we have the grant language anywhere else? Should it be archived?

Even if we drop zb.c from the tree, it still is the root of ab.c so
perhaps we should keep the grant on file in some way shape or form.