httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 1.3.35 status: Was: Re: Dealing with Regressions
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 20:19:57 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> In any case, this is notice that I will be RM for 1.3.36

Thanks for voulenteering :)

My point in the earlier thread is that I'll make a 1.3.36 binary for
windows, leave it on the mirror for three days.  But will then pull
down that binary, and notes about 1.3, leaving users to look
 >>> over there  if they want to download this flavor for windows in
particular.  I think folks know I'm not an anti-1.3 bigot, but the
bugs remaining in httpd 1.3 windows are either beyond solving, or
will never get the attention, and we have a supported solution.

Bill