httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Third party modules for Apache2.x
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 22:20:14 GMT
Sierk Bornemann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is this the right place to ask and discuss third party modules for
> Apache2.x?
> I have some questions concerning mod_tidy
> (http://mod-tidy.sourceforge.net/), especially running under
> Apache2.2.x/Win32.

Well that depends.  Are you asking an httpd project related question?
if so by all means, ask here!

If the httpd source code isn't your question, or the features it provides,
then perhaps apache-modules@covalent.net (email apache-modules-subscribe
to hop on) is a better forum as an "httpd module developers/user list".

> Is there maybe sombody out there, who eventually is able to give
> feedback about running the module, especially running it under Win32?

Be happy to help you here or at apache-modules.