httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Semprebom <tisempre...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject changing request priority in Apache2.2
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 11:26:38 GMT
Hello,

I'm developing a new handler module in apache, in this module I need to do some changes in
the incoming requests, like change the request priority, for example: I need to intercept
the request and in some away to change or set a priority to change the service priority of
this request so that when this request is attended by the content generator (when this request
is going to be attended by a thread/process of the server) this request is attended in accordance
with his priority.

Thank's in advanced,

regards
Tiago Semprebom

 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espa├žo, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam
realmente eficaz.