httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Dealing with Regressions
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:45:21 GMT
On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 10:12:58AM -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> That is an unexpected and unwelcome regression.

Yep, my bad, I never had such a block in my testing largely because I
didn't even know 1.3.x had that feature, *sigh*, it's not even
documented and I can't see it in a changelog and it didn't have that
functionality when I first wrote that patch.

> If I had known about it I would have vetoed the patch. I'd be willing
> to actually release a 1.3.36 simply to address that.

Patch attached, courtesy of Matthijs van der Klip. Or simply revert the
whole change.