httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Semprebom <tisempre...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Adding my own Handler/Module in Apache
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 12:14:14 GMT
Hello,

 I need to use a handler that intercept all the incoming requests in Apache for that I can
change the values of this requests.  I tryed  to create a  new handler called mod_test.c,
using the mod_asis structure ( I took the mod_asis ,changed some function name, and saved
this new file like mod_test.c) I did this because I wanted to test if I can developed my own
Handler and after to join it in my apache instalation. So some questions:

 1) Does already exists some structure in apache that allow to do it?
 2) How I can introduce my new own handler in apache, what I need to do for that apache recognize
my_test.c handler, and utilize it for all incoming requests.

 thank's in advanced,

 Tiago Semprebom

 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espa├žo, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam
realmente eficaz.