httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VIS <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: mod_http_proxy bug?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:07:59 GMT

This description requires some clarification IMO. Is this 0 length
bucket really a data bucket? Is it the last bucket that
comes thru your filter or do you see non zero length buckets afterwards
for this request?

> is there yet another way to check in a filter (ie, mod_cache
> stuff) if
> proxy had an error?  doesn't look like it's getting bubbled up..

Proxy sents up an error_bucket with HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY if the connection
to the backend broke in the middle.

Regards

Rüdiger