httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob <jacob.bas...@gmail.com>
Subject Howdy
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:20:41 GMT
Hello everyone:

My names Jake and I just jumped on board. Right now I am a Jr. BS/MS
student at Loyola in Chicago. I have had the basics and concepts down
for quite a while now and decided I needed to jump in to something to
get my feet wet (reviewing data structures in Java (which coded in c+
+ back in the day) is as boring as it sounds!!).

I know it will take me some time to get aquatinted with the project,
and I will do my best not to ask questions all ready discussed on the
list. I hope I won't be too much of a pain as I start out, and I
can't wait to start contributing.

Jake