httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Fold mod_proxy_fcgi into trunk (and maybe 2.2...)
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:51:29 GMT
On 4/19/06, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

The diff for existing files is very small.  Just the build changes to
build the new code and a tweak to mod_proxy_balancer if I recall
correctly.  Just doing a diff between the revision we created the
branch in and the tip of the branch should give it to you.

> Are there any test cases for the test framework to check the FastCGI module?

At the moment no, although contributions of them would be more than welcome.

-garrett