httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <>
Subject Re: What are we doing about...
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:31:25 GMT
On 4/19/06, Jim Jagielski <> wrote:
> Before I t/r 1.3, I'll be updating the files to reflect the
> new copyright. We can determine some better way of doing it
> post-release :)

No.  Please do not update any copyright years.

We are only supposed to indicate the year of *first* publication.

Please let's just stick with what we have until Cliff gives a
definitive ruling.  I really would like to get this resolved soon, but
we're also going to be altering the license block as well.  (What
Jackrabbit just used is fairly close to what we should use, but I'd
like legal review before we switch all projects to it.)  -- justin

View raw message