httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: apxs not compiling with largefile support?
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:35:26 GMT
On 4/17/06, Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org> wrote:
> But bringing apr-config in myself seems to defeat the purpose of using apxs
> in the first place. Is this a known issue or something I'm doing wrong? Is
> there a better way?

apxs is designed to compile your custom module yourself - not to act
like an *-config script.

So, either compile the module with apxs directly (so it'll use the
internal CFG_CFLAGS which'll have the right things) or query apxs to
get the values for SHLTCFLAGS CFLAGS NOTEST_CPPFLAGS EXTRA_CPPFLAGS
EXTRA_CFLAGS (see the def'n of CFG_CFLAGS around line 40 in apxs).  --
justin