httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "R, Rajesh (STSD)" <rajesh...@hp.com>
Subject RE: mod_cgid not able to handle large POST request
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 06:08:13 GMT
when commented it uses DEFAULT_SOCKET /cgisock

Rajesh R
--
This space intentionally left non-blank.

________________________________

From: pradeep kumar [mailto:pradeep.smani@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 11:28 AM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_cgid not able to handle large POST request

I don't have multiple instances of Apache. When I just use the standard
httpd.conf with only this directive commeted out I get this error. There
is no issue of multiple instances using the same Unix socket. How does
the communication between the cgid deamon and httpd deamon happen when
the Scriptsock directive is commented out.

On 3/31/06, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

	On 3/31/06, pradeep kumar <pradeep.smani@gmail.com > wrote:
	> One more detail. I get this error only on commenting out the
Scriptsock
	> directive. When I use this directive though I have no trouble
in running the
	> script.

	Is there more than one Apache instance with same ServerRoot,
such that
	using the default ScriptSock results in multiple instances
trying to
	use the same Unix socket?  I assume you set Scriptsock to a
	non-default value?