httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Any volunteers?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:03:50 GMT
Jorge Schrauwen wrote:
> Since there doesn't seem to be mutch interest in this i'll post what i
> got in hopes of attracting some more poeple.

FWIW - there is a new project in incubation... sources have recently been
imported by the original authors (a small team of administrators at Merck
who build this to save their own sanity, and did a pretty fantastic job)...

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lokahi.html

It's still quite early in it's incubation, so issue one is committer diversity,
but the management framework already supports Apache's httpd and Tomcat, with
(we hope) more ASF technologies to follow.

Bill