httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r393037 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES server/protocol.c
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:50:05 GMT

On 04/10/2006 11:19 PM, Davi Arnaut wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:01:29 -0500
> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>

>>Nick Kew wrote:

>>>A better fix to that would surely be for apr_uri to guarantee
>>>setting path to non-null on parsing a URI.  That way it gets set
>>>exactly when a URI is parsed.
>>
>>+1.  However, the exact scenario is

I also thought initially to fix this in apr-util, but right know I am not
sure about it, because IMHO apr_uri_parse should do generic uri parsing.
Setting an empty uri to "/" seems to be HTTP specific, so I am not sure
if we should do this in apr_uri_parse. At least we would need to check
whether the scheme is http or https.

Regards

RĂ¼diger