httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Akins <brian.ak...@turner.com>
Subject Re: AW: mod_http_proxy bug?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:38:04 GMT
Plüm wrote:

> They don't need to since r->no_cache is also set by the proxy
> in this case.

Okay, then I am back where I started.

Ocasionally, when using mod_proxy_http, apr_bucket_read in a filter will
not return an error (and r->no_cache is not set), but length will be
zero from read.  Brigade will only have this "empty" bucket and an EOS
bucket.  However, the headers from the origin server say something like
of the connection is causing a single 0 length bucket.

So there are no errors reported and no way to determine, that I can
tell, that the proxy response is invalid.

--
Brian Akins
Lead Systems Engineer