httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any volunteers?
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:58:41 GMT
Webmin doesn't work on windows,
My idea is with this to be for HTTPD only and provide a rich interface for
managing an httpd 2.0/2.2 server via a webbrowser.
The first version won't have a config edtor in there but I'm planning on
having things like a gui like editor for basic settings in there at some
point. I though of webmin, while it works well on linux its really a no go
on windows and not that user friendly IMHO.

Jorge

--
~Jorge