httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "pradeep kumar" <pradeep.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgid not able to handle large POST request
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:39:17 GMT
This expands to logs/cgisock from the code. When I start Apache with
mod_cgid and commenting the Scriptsock directive then I don't find the
logs/cgisock file created. I was wondering if this file must be created even
without the Scriptsock directive. If not how is the communication between
httpd and mod_cgid happeining.