httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "pradeep kumar" <pradeep.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgid not able to handle large POST request
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 05:58:23 GMT
I don't have multiple instances of Apache. When I just use the standard
httpd.conf with only this directive commeted out I get this error. There is
no issue of multiple instances using the same Unix socket. How does the
communication between the cgid deamon and httpd deamon happen when the
Scriptsock directive is commented out.