httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Semprebom <tisempre...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject intercept incoming requests in Apache Web Server
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:44:01 GMT

Hello,

I'm working with QoS (quality of service) and I'm using
the Apache web server to implement my QoS policy. For
that, basically I'll need to intercept all incoming
requests in Apache and after that, to classify this
requests in different queues, according with their
priority. So, some questions:

1) - What Apache module or function is responsible
for receiving the incoming requests?

2) - Doesn't already exist some structure to
handle this requests or something like that?

Thank's in advanced for your help!

Tiago Semprebom

 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espa├žo, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam
realmente eficaz.