httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Joint Release of all branches
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:59:43 GMT
On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 11:20:59PM -0700, Sander Temme wrote:
> It looks like the 2.2.2 RC is the closest to being ready for release,
> with the 72 hour window on www.a.o running out Monday night Pacific.
> However, I would like to urge holding back the release until the
> branches can catch up.

Tbh, I'm -0.5 on this. It's complex enough as it is trying to get
releases out, and 1.3 hasn't even tagged yet.

> For 2.0, we probably should re-roll 2.0.58 with the copyright
> statement reversion and take a new vote

-1, there's been enough back and forth on this. The current status is
that the existing candidate is good for release unless people start
reverting their +1's, which so far - has not happened.