httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject 2.0.56 candidate coming soon
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:48:25 GMT

As the last blocker to a 2.0.x release has now cleared, I'm going to
make good on my offer and finally roll a candidate. Apart from the
licensing blocker, 2.0.x has been in good shape for about 3 months now,
and even tests clean.

I'm not sure if I'm stepping on anyone's toes here, if I am, I don't
mean to be, I can remember a few different abandonded potential releases
at this point, I just wanna get the basic fixes out there.

The original plan, from some months ago, is that we would release the
next 2.0.x and 2.2.x releases in close proximity, to try and avoid 2.2
users downgrading without knowing any better. 2.2 looks in a releaseable
state, but I havn't been tracking it as closely, but might that still be
a possibility?

Though I am mindful that the last time we got to this stage, an annoying
showstopper came along, so who knows ;)