httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Ahamad" <ars...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Embedded echo server into the Apache-2.0.54
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:39:25 GMT
Hi all,

   I am working on Linux(SuSe, MACHTYPE=i686-suse-linux). I have two server
Apache-2.0.54 webserver and an existing server i.e echo server(TCP/IP not
webserver) which is accessible by netcat(client) by sending a string and get
echo back that string. Now I wants to embedded echo server into the
Apache-2.0.48 so that I can access this echo string functionality through
Apache by using netcat(client) without loosing functionality of any server.
So How can I achieve this work? Can any one help me.

                 Thanks in advance

Arashad Ahamad