httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VIS <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: svn commit: r384580 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy.c mod_proxy.h mod_proxy_ajp.c proxy_util.c
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 22:33:20 GMT

I agree in general, but I guess in this case things are different.
Although Jim chose names with ajp_ contained I think we can also
use this to teach mod_proxy_http flushing. Not quite sure when I have
time for this, but I want to give this a serious check as people also
complainted frequently of this problem for mod_proxy_http.

Regards

Rüdiger