httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Behaviour of ap_get_client_block with REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK option
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:52:59 GMT
Hi All,

Just curious about the behaviour of the ap_get_client_block() function
with the REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK policy. When this is set the first
chunks are read ok. But when I read the last part of the message
ap_get_client_block() gives me the last chunk marker along with the
content (eg: ...some_data\r\n0\r\n).
Is this the normal behaviour ? Should I read this last part and
eliminate this marker using my own mechanism ?
BTW .. I observed this behaviour while I was experimenting with module writing

Thanks in advance
- Sahan