httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Kwiatkowski" <andrzej.kwiatkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with core_module on 2.2.x
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:50:26 GMT
2006/3/31, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>:
> On Friday 31 March 2006 16:37, Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I'm developping my own module, and i have problem with this line:
> >
> > core_server_config      *conf =
> > ap_get_module_config(r->server->module_config, &core_module)
>
> Don't do that: you're breaking modularity, and going outside the
> API (which means a future update could break your module).
>
> Use the public APIs (available from the headers in /include/ ) instead.

Hello.

ok. So i will describe my problem...
I'm developping mod_vhost module (http://kwiatek.eu.org/mod_vhost).

Now i wan't to add function to set env variable
DOCUMENT_ROOT prior to document_root get from virtual database.

Only way i've found is to user core_module config and set

conf->ap_document_root.

I there any other way ?

I've tried with:

apr_table_set(r->subprocess_env, "DOCUMENT_ROOT", apr_pstrdup(r->pool,filter))

but i doesn't work.

Thanks
AK