httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mathijs van Veluw <m.v.ve...@smscity.nl>
Subject Re: Execute apache or php as different user per virtualhost.
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:43:42 GMT

Joost de Heer wrote:
> Mathijs van Veluw wrote:
>> Hello there,
>>
>> I want to execute apache and/or php as different user per virtualhost.
>
> SuExec. This should be on the users list, not on the developers list, by
> the way.
>
> Joost

Quote: "Also, CGI isn't an option. Currently the host uses the 'Apache 2.0 Handler'. We use
Apache 2.0.x"

SuExec needs CGI, so that isn't an option.
Is there some way that the apache handler or something can interact or something with SuExec?

Thx.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-0, 03/20/2006
Tested on: 3/22/2006 5:43:42 PM