httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Mendonce <kir...@india.hp.com>
Subject Re: Errors while using graceful shutdown
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:51:52 GMT
I could fix this with some modifications to mod_cgid.c. I found that the
httpd process serving the CGI request tries to contact the daemon in the
cleanup callback even when a graceful restart has been issued. A check
for a graceful restart situation should be made before the connect. The
following condition at the beginning of cleanup_script() solves the
problem :

    if (ap_graceful_stop_signalled())
        return APR_EGENERAL;

Regards,