httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Does mod_jk compatible with httpd2.2
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:44:55 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Please always feel free to ping me early on these sorts of questions,
> and we can also make sure the team in on the supportstaff internal list
> where we float most general questions, first.

<redface>

Sorry folks, brand new Engineer on our new team, and this was obviously
not meant for the list.  We encourage them to participate directly; and
hopefully tap internal resources to solve the easy questions first.

You'll can look forward to seeing Sris around different places in ASF and
external projects, he's already been participating on mod_ftp project
reviewing the mod_ftp module and new modules of perl-framework for ftp:.

And if you are curious, yes, we colocate office space.

<return to my corner>

Bill