httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Upcoming 2.0.56 release (?)
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:07:05 GMT
On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:26:39AM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Provided that passes, and if nobody speaks quickly and loudly, I'll RM a
> tarball once that vote on dev@apr flies.  Speak now if there are issues :)

I don't know if it's implicit or not, but we shouldn't bundle unreleased
libraries, so it shouldn't be enough that an apr(-util) passed the vote,
it should be GA too. We need thicker chinese walls :)

Just a minor change to our sometime-adopted procedure that might help
non-APR httpd-committers out.

I've finally deleted that patch proposal which made no sense and taken a
look at some more of the proposals.

Since this is our first post 2.2 GA release, do we still want feedback
from infra? downgrading a.o might send some bad signals ;-) Or maybe
there's a subdomain or two running 2.0 still?