httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Planning to cut a 2.0.x tarball, Sunday night
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:52:58 GMT
On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 02:26:23AM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> AFAIK - the only real showstopper against 2.0 is the next release of
> APR, which I have plans to roll this week.  Giving that group 3 days
> to consider and vote a candidate up or down, I'm looking at rolling
> the next 2.0 candidate late Sunday if all goes well.

It's in pretty good shape and has been releasable for about 6 weeks now,
save the apr-util licensing showstopper, even passing the tests since we
updated the test framework. The only outstanding I had on the TODO was
to delete the Win32 mpm_service_install patch proposal, because it's not
clear what people were voting for.