httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_ajp - The purpose of FLUSHING_BANDAID
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:10:43 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> For the benefit of folks here and not on mod_jk...

Check out jk_ajp_common.c in tomcat-5.5-connectors/jk/native/common
where whether the flush is forced for each JK_AJP13_SEND_BODY_CHUNK
is controlled by the FlushPackets. Also note how we vary
behavior at JK_AJP13_END_RESPONSE :)

This is what we need to add to mod_proxy_ajp... well, I
mean the "forcing" is already there, but we need to make
it runtime. I need to look at how m_p_a handles the
JK_AJP13_END_RESPONSE state, since I think we have a problem
there as well.

I'm *really* hoping I have some free cycles pop up to dive in
again before I lose my train of thought and some ideas I
have regarding the whole proxy/balancer stuff...