httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VIS <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: httpd-trunk with MSIE (async read broken?) and AJP problems was Re: httpd-trunk sucking CPU on ajax
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:13:15 GMT

Something that just came up my mind. The problem with the transient bucket should only
happen if the bucket is not consumed during the pass_brigade. But if a filter down
the chain decides not to consume this bucket for whatever reason it should set it aside
and thus transform the transient bucket into a heap bucket.
Provided that all filters in the chain work correctly, the patch should not be needed.
Sorry for the confusion created :-)

Regards

Rüdiger