httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VIS <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: lb_score
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:55:34 GMT

The problem is that we also need to change the scoreboard struct
in scoreboard.h for this. So I guess we have an even bigger API
change here.
And if we change this, every future change to the proxy_worker_stat
struct requires an API change that is not limited to the proxy.
So I tend to say that we should change it on trunk, but not on
2.2.

Regards

Rüdiger