httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VIS <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: AW: proxy failover/load balance
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:15:59 GMT

1. Currently there is no clear separation letter.
2. Setting status=disabled will result in "Unknow status parameter option"

But maybe I just understand the syntax of status wrong and status should
not be compiled of clear text words but rather of something cryptic like

[eEdDsS\+-]+

where

e,E is error
d,D is disabled
s,S is stopped

But as it is not documented I don't know :-)

Regards

Rüdiger