httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Win32 Port of Apache 2.2?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:41:44 GMT
Where are the 2.2.x windows source files?  I see
httpd-2.2.0-win32-src-rev2.zip.  I've successfully built with these, but
sure didn't feel like an "official" source release.  (I can't remember
for sure what issues I had with it since I last built over a month ago.)
If it is "official", shouldn't the "rev2" be removed from the file name?
And why not display them here, http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi,
with the Unix sources instead of making people dig for them?  Thanks.
,
Josh.