httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: httpd-trunk with MSIE (async read broken?) and AJP problems was Re: httpd-trunk sucking CPU on ajax
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:53:04 GMT
On Feb 27, 2006, at 11:42 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> Do we really have the async read code on trunk? Maybe I missed some
> commits, but
> I thought that we only have the async write stuff in the trunk.

The trunk had the async write implementation plus a refactored version
of the synchronous read code (ported from the async-read-dev branch
but still using blocking reads).  I've just reverted the latter to
eliminate
one possible source of problems.  The async write completion is still
in place in the trunk.

Brian