httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming changes in mod_mbox repository
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:54:49 GMT
On 2/9/06, Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazzoni@bulix.org> wrote:
> Recently, I've been working on cleaning up the directory structure of
> the module's source code in a 'surgery' branch. Today, this work is
> done and the branch's code compiles, installs and works fine here at
> home. Please not that the functionnal code is the same as in mod_mbox
> trunk/, including tonight's bugfix.

(Assuming you mean 'Please note' instead of 'Please not'.)

Can you please consider removing automake?  (I did -1 it when Paul
committed automake the first time.)  And, then you can toss the
ludicrous src/ directory too.  All of the dirs under src/ should be in
the top level.

If we keep automake, don't ever expect me to contribute to mod_mbox's
build.  I refuse to look at automake build systems.  So, if it doesn't
build out-of-the-box on my systems, I won't be able to test it and
give a +1 for release.  =)

Thanks.  -- justin