httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: Apache proxy behaviour...
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:48:00 GMT
There is no such thing as an intermediate proxy that has any kind
of 'filtering' going on that won't, on some occasions, need to 'buffer'
some data. I believe even mod_include will 'wait' for tags to resolve
if they split across buffers.

The real questions to ask is...

Why is the proxy timing out? ( I.e. Why isn't it getting the rest of the
data? )

If something is always taking a huge amount of time to come up with
the response then you just need to speed it up or increase your
proxy timeout.

Yours...
Kevin Kiley

In a message dated 2/2/2006 7:14:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,