httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@bulix.org>
Subject Re: auth in trunk is fubar
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:37:06 GMT
* David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk> [2006-02-17 01:01:51]:

> Had some problems getting a working auth config to let me spend time
> developing on svn's authz module - when I tried 2.2 the exact same
> config worked without a problem first time out of the box.
>
> Houston, I think trunk's auth code is fubar.

If you don't use mod_access_compat, Svn can't work with Apache trunk
because it makes a call to ap_satisfies() -in the auth code of
Subversion.

This call should be changed to something similar in the new Apache
auth mechanism, but my knowledge is too limited to find a remplacement
call.

If you use mod_acess_compat, sorry, no clue.

- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.