httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@bulix.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming changes in mod_mbox repository
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:32:11 GMT
Hi,

* Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> [2006-02-10 07:54:49]:

> Can you please consider removing automake?  (I did -1 it when Paul
> committed automake the first time.)

If you feel brave enough to get a hand on the new build system, feel
free to do so. Personally, I don't know how it works, and I was barely
able to make the autotools do what I want for the surgery branch.

It works, in a very simple and common way, and changing the build
system is not (yet) part of the showstoppers. Please keep in mind that
I want this release to be some kind of out-of-SoC release, not a
mod-mbox-has-become-the-killer-module one.

> And, then you can toss the ludicrous src/ directory too.  All of the
> dirs under src/ should be in the top level.

The src/ directory is not ludicrous. It goes in the directory
structure logic of splitting sources, includes and data.

Regards,
- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.